Getting of Wisdom Face Oil
- Unit Price
Getting of Wisdom Face Oil hydrates and nourishes, regenerates and revitalises. I named this beautiful face oil for the added wisdom I feel as I grow older, and because the ingredients I blend are perfect for more mature skin.
The mix of enriching plant oils includes:
- Tamanu from the Pacific region, a thick oil pressed from the nuts of the tropical Caulophyllum Inophyllum (or Beauty Leaf) tree. The tree is considered sacred, and its oil has been used to help in healing for generations. I love tamanu oil because it is very penetrating and great for regenerating all skin types.
- Native Australian macadamia, which produces an oil that is hydrating, nourishing and very well suited to more mature or dry skin.
- Rosehip oil pressed from Chilian rosehip seeds is rich in vitamins A, E and C, and can help to promote collagen and delay the skin's ageing process.
- Jojoba is well known to be nourishing softening, regenerative and toning for dry skin.
- The oil pressed from the carrot seed is very beneficial to the skin, helping to nourish and repair, as does geranium oil.
- Frankincense is a resin from the Boswellia tree, used traditionally in incense and perfume making. Its oil is rejuvenating and revitalising and so a wonder for mature skin.
How to use:
Apply a small amount morning and night after cleansing.
For dry and mature skin
100% natural ingredients: Australian jojoba oil and macadamia oil, rosehip oil, tamanu oil, essential oils of carrot seed, frankincense and geranium.
All natural product – stores best in a cool spot.